early intervention program
Our early intervention program is designed to meet the needs of early learners, typically between the ages of 2 to 7 years old, who would benefit from 20 to 40 hours of Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention (EIBI) therapy.
EIBI focuses on teaching the foundational skills a child needs to meet important developmental milestones and transition to a school or community setting. These include language and communication skills, social and play skills, pre-academic skills, skills of daily living, and toilet training.
Research has shown that children who receive EIBI make significant improvements. This doesn’t just impact their daily lives. It’s changing their future.
Our program is designed to mimic preschool or kindergarten environments with the added benefit of a 1:1 instructor for each child to ensure your child is acquiring skills necessary to succeed in a school setting. Your child will follow a schedule that balances play-based instruction, pre-academic instruction, and structured individualized teaching.
- Monday – Friday 8:30 – 3:00 (If your child does not nap)
- Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00 (If your child naps)
Here’s what activities might be included in an EIBI day:
- Individual Instruction (Tailored to meet your child’s needs, weaknesses and strengths.)
- Teaching meal-time behaviors
- Circle time and story time
- Community Outings (Yes, we’re getting out of the clinic. Your child deserves to be in the center of things.)
- Play-based instruction (Who said behavioral therapy can’t be fun?)
- Centers-based instruction
Your child deserves the best. Contact us today to learn more about our Early Intervention Program.